Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back home

well I'm now back home after my week away. Leaving was much harder than I thought. To begin with, my last day was just like any other day there then I texted a friend to say I was all set to leave and the tears started. I guess it was the thought of leaving the new friends I'd made. I've certainly learned a lot from this week away. Most of all, I've learned that I'm actually much better off when I'm around people and I can cope with having people so close to me. Before this break, I thought I was best off being a solitary person and I could never live with other people.

It didn't take me too long to get used to being back, I've already been online ordering more clothes and software and am gradually catching up on all the telly I recorded over the week. I'm not sure how I'll manage with the change of sounds and lack of people but it's going well so far at least I can now smoke indoors, something I've not been able to do all week and I don't seem to be feeling as tired as I was this morning. I'm hoping that the benefit that I got from this week will carry on, everyone said how much more relaxed I was by the end of my stay, now if only that feeling will stay with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment