Monday, February 22, 2010

Too Quiet

So far today, things have been a little too quiet. I'd half expected a row from my neighbour over the rubbish issue the other day. I did have to check my bins today as the excess rubbish has gone. She may have put it in another person's bin but as long as it isn't in mine, I'm fairly happy with it. I've been out for quite a bit today which was ok until I realised that I can't see well enough to be able to drive in the dark which was a bit scary! I've also been on a bit of another spending spree and ended up getting a monitor and wireless keyboard (which I'm using to write this) as I thought it would be easier on my eyes.

I get the feeling I'm going to be glued to my laptop for quite some time as my new drawing programme arrived this morning and I've already been having fun with it creating a new wallpaper for my screen. Maybe money doesn't buy happiness but it certainly helps smooth the ride! Just don't tell my friend what I've been doing as I'm sure she'll hit the roof if she sees another new gadget!

I can tell I'm having a good day as I picked up the phone and called my mother today to make sure she's still ok. This isn't something I normally did, in fact, I would do my best to avoid making that phone call. As I hoped, she's fine and has even been out shopping with my dad so I'm glad she's still doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment